BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Emily K.
Sartell, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this product often in my house and I really can’t complain about the job that it does. It leaves a nice lavender scent afterwards but I really like a nice “lemon” smell to really feel clean. However, I do keep repurchasing this item. I mainly use it to scrub my floors.
Heather T.
I would recommend using this product for your house cleaning needs. While it cleans, it also leaves the room smelling refreshed and clean. I also use it as a air freshener for when company comes over, I just spritz a little out of a spray bottle.
Tina T.
Absolutely love this product and can never say enough good things about it. Amazing scent that lasts and leaves your house smelling great. Gets the job done. Would always recommend!
Nina N.
Lincoln, CA
I use this for EVERYTHING. Floors, walls, bathroom, kitchen, wiping down walls or doors. I love the smell and how long the scent lasts. Just wish it was a disinfectant.
Andrea P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
We use this product while mopping to leave the house smelling fresh. It really does leave the house smelling nice! We use it in our Rainbow vacuum cleaner too mixed with the water.
Tulsa P.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
If you love your house smelling like you just cleaned? This is great. It also lasts a while if you put it in the water when you’re about to clean or just in one spot on the floor.
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff can be used on anythin f and almost everything in your house and it has the smell that leaves your house smelling fresh and also helps sooth and relax you with tthe lavender scent.
April B.
Jonesboro, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep this around it has a wonderful smell to it ,I mop the floors with it,wash the walls with it I also put it in a pot that I don't use and boil it so it could smell all over the house
Jenn P.
Buena Park
Wirk great smells great awesome price very pleased with the product ☺Scent was nice they have many other scents none are strong so its not unpleasant for those with sensitvey
Stacey A.
Brooklyn, NY
The lavender scent is a bit much but you can’t go wrong with good ole fabuloso. It gives a good clean and the smell lasts for days which is the intention when cleaning the floor
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.