BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jessica G.
Quincy, WA
One of my fovorite cleaners that i buy everytime i run out. Its super cheap and very worth it. It has a very good scent. And you could use It for your kitchen, bathroom, floors, walls and counters. So pretty much everything. So i defintely recommend it for others.
Lauren W.
Columbia
I can’t imagine someone not being familiar with Fabuloso! But you can purchase it at any Walmart, Dollar General, or Family Dollar. An extremely effective cleaner and cheapo friendly. The scent is extremely overwhelming if you use to much. But I would recommend it
Nicole S.
West creek
This is my absolute favorite cleaning product. I’m apart of a cleaning crew and it has so many different uses. You can use it for everything. Just put it in a spray bottle for easier use. The smell is amazing, the product lasts awhile. Well worth it all around.
Regina P.
San Diego
The smell of fabuloso is amazing! I am addicted to this. It leaves my floors so clean and it makes me love to clean. The satisfactionI get from having clean floors and a great smelling house makes me so happy to do chores. I buy extra bottles so i never run out
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Fabulous so it's very cheap great price smells great and does the job I use it on my floors I have used it in my carpet cleaner it keeps my carpet smelling very fresh and clean also my floors the best part about Fabuloso is that the price is amazing it's very cheap and very affordable you can even buy at the Dollar Tree for a dollar
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I’ve been using this product since I was pretty young as I grew up having it in my household. We all love the smell of it and we mostly use it to cover up the scent of bleach after disinfecting an area. The cleaning power itself is not great in my opinion.
Xochilt ✨.
King City, CA
Smells like my childhood I love this product. It works well and cleans the floor so effectively. The scent is long lasting. I use it often and I never get tired of it. This product is effective and I recommend it to everybody that mops their floors.
Kate P.
Plymouth, MI
This is something that I grew up with as a household cleaner. It works very well as a soak to remove stuck-on messes. I am not the biggest fan of the scent- it’s a little on the sweet side for me. The fact that it gets things clean is what keeps me buying.
Brenda K.
Smells like grandmas house. You know if you smell this that you’re gonna be cleaning all day. Just sayin. Not really sure if it cleans everything well but it smells great for days and I mean it’s fabuloso, you smell this and it will bring up a childhood memory I guarantee it 😂
Madeline B.
yesss you can never go wrong with some fabuloso. this makes your home smell nice and clean for a couple of days then the scent fades but everything gets clean. I absolute love this for my bathroom, kitchen sink and for the floors here and their I do use it on the counters
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.