BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Tømäs C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this with Clorox when moping the house and it's so nice I find the smell relaxing and calming the smell stays for a day or 2 in the house after moping it's great I recommend this
Iris E.
Union City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ever since i can remember Fabuloso has been used in my household! My mom used it and still does! It gives your home that extra clean feel! Great price & effectiveness! I always recommend!
Bel G.
Bronx
In my house we use fabuloso since I was little, my mother still use it when she’s cleaning the floor and I love the smell!!! We get our product from target and sometimes from Walmart!
Amy G.
This Lavender scent Fabuluso is my go-to floor cleaner! I love the scent when I'm mopping and I also pour a little in my carpet shampooer for a lasting, clean, wonderful clean scent !
Brandie V.
This does amazing work with cleaning anything and it smells amazing but i gave it 3 stars because it doesn't disinfect. As a mom with a young child I prefer a cleaner that kills germs
Lia F.
New Brunswick
You just CANT go wrong with these. I feel like I've used them for so long I wouldn't want to clean anything else with it lol. It leaves a great scent and leaves everything clean. Love
Susana G.
Oakland, CA
The smell from this literally makes me mop for no reason, I love smelling it and I love how the smell stays awhile after your done cleaning. It cleans really well and removes stains.
Darlyn K.
Linden, NJ
As a Hispanic, this smell brings a lot of memories helping my mother cleaning the house every Saturday morning. I use it in my wood floors. It smells great and it does last long too.
Daysi G.
Chas Afb, SC
Fabuloso is my go to! It makes my whole house smell fantastic while cleaning the floor really well. I mix in a bit of Lysol multi purpose concentrate to disinfect the floors as well!
Taylor S.
Herriman , UT
I LOVE THIS STUFF. We use it every time we clean our floors not only at home but at my office as well. The floors smell amazing and seriously it lasts so long. I highly recommend it.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.