BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I like this smell a lot, have a fresh clean smell. Good thing, you always can buy this on a promotion on one of the stores you normally shop. I do recommend it!
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Smells great, coming from a Hispanic family we use this to mop the floor every two days it leaves the house smelling great. It’s super inexpensive and can be found at Walmart. Really recommend it.
Destiny D.
Morganton, NC
This cleaner is perfect for mopping. I’ve used it at home, and at several restaurants I’ve been employed at for years! It really gets grime and grease up, while also leaving an amazing cleanly smell!
Erinn P.
This cleaner is great for a variety of cleaning needs and it smells wonderful. I use it for floors and toilets mostly. The scent fills the house with a light fresh scent and it stays for a while.
Roseline R.
Es mi limpiador favorito hasta el momento. Por que deja primero que nada muy buen olor en la casa. Es que cuando se usa se sabe que la casa esta limpia en especial este color violeta es el mejor.
Alicia M.
Gilbert, AZ
Very clean smell. Good for mopping floors (diluted with water). Very cheap! Can be purchased at multiple grocery stores and even dollar stores. I have repurchased many times and would buy again.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Fabuloso is my favorite cleaner! It’s inexpensive , gets the job done and smells amazing! I’d highly recommend to a friend. There’s a wide variety of scents and you can find this product sold almost anywhere.
Andrea L.
Tacoma
If you haven’t tried it you’re missing out. Smells great, great price, works well. I previously only used pinesol but I think this smells almost just as good. Really makes you feel like things are clean.
Amanda L.
Manchester , NH
OG stuff right here. Great multi-purpose cleaner. The smell is pretty strong like most cleaners. I purchased it at Walmart and the price was good. Very effective to clean with and I’d recommend.
Abigail T.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell of this! Has always been my favorite and my families favorite! Works well on all types of floors. I use it mainly for moping. Sometimes I’ll wipe the counters with it. It doesn’t leave the floor sticky like other floor cleaners so it is by far my favorite!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.