BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Savannah F.
Mobile
My favorite thing about this cleaner is the price. It’s very affordable compared to other brands. The scent is also very strong. My home smells clean all day after I use it. It’s my go to for mopping!
Sheri D.
Waretown, NJ
Does the job and has a strong scent, but I wouldn't necessarily call the scent a clean smell. It's more chemically and doesn't stay for long after mopping. Would only buy again if I were low on funds.
Cynthia C.
San Diego, CA
It cleans well. The smell is just so strong. I have bought on a few occasions because it’s affordable and gets the job done. I always feel like I need a face mask. The smell is nice but it’s TOO MUCH.
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Fabulous works excellent on my floors keeping my house smelling fresh. I even put some on my heat vent so the smell will circulate through the house.you can also use fabulous as an all purpose cleaner
Rosio V.
Des Plaines, IL
Smells amazing and leaves a clean floor.I also use it to deodorizer the bathroom.This cleaner won't damage your home decor or floors.Very pleasent not strong and easy to identify as a household cleaner.
Shakira P.
Dirt cheap no matter where you buy it. It has an amazing loud lavender floral scent that i personally enjoy. Its cleans and freshens odors in your house in every area. I recommend if you can handle a loud scent
Sana H.
Fort Worth , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I grew up using this and it’s always something I come back to. I feel like it’s starting to smell a bit like a doctors office but maybe I’m just associating that sent to it. It leaves a strong scent.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
This stuff is great and super inexpensive I have been using this since I was a little girl my nana used it and my mother used it we mostly use it for our mop water it leaves the house smelling great
Jessica O.
Plainfield, IL
I like this cleaner because it is a multi-purpose cleaner. I use this for both my floors and countertops. I usually buy a spray bottle to make my own diluted solution.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
If you are Latino, you know you grew up having the house smell like Fabuloso. They have so many scents that you can always change it up. Plus when the house smells and looks good, you know you have a happy mom!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.