BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
I love using this to mop and clean the bathroom it leaves that clean smell. If I don't use it I don't have that's satisfaction of actually being clean. My mom used it when I was little n now I is it too
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love all the scent options from fabulous but the purple one is my favorite. It cleans not just my floors but everything in my bathroom and leaves it all squeaky clean. Plus the price is very reasonable.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
I like to boil this on the stove with some water because it cleans the air and makes the entire house smell amazing. It’s super cheap and the scent stays in the house for quite a few days and I love it.
Elena D.
I use this item when cleaning my floors mostly, but I still use it in the bathrooms when I clean them. I love how it comes in different scents and they all smell really good! I recommend to everyone!!!!
Marlene L.
Wilson , NC
I’ve seen my mother use only this since I can remember, it’s scent definitely brings back memory’s of my childhood so it’s no surprise I stick to it myself now, it does the job with just about anything.
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
If you use Fabuloso you know to use the purple one. I’ve only ever used it on my bathrooms on the tub, sink, and toilet. The scent is amazing but most importantly it gets the job done. Oh you can also use it to mop with!
Lara M.
I love the lavender scent. This comes consent rated so I refill my spray bottles with a mixture of warm water and Fabuloso. It is a mild cleaner that leaves my home smelling fresh and tidy. It can be hard to find so I stock up when I find it.
Yolanda M.
Seagoville , TX
When it comes to mopping the floors fabuloso it’s one of my favorite because it makes te house smell really good and also that it gives the floors the shine that they need I definitely recommend it to others
Delvene A.
Auburn, WA
Love using this product. Use it for my floors and counter tops. Leaves everything clean with a good fresh lavender scent. I normally buy it from Walmart or target. I highly recommend for home cleaners.
member-3f4e3
Purchased at: Walmart
Cleans great and smells great for days love this to mop all my floors with. The lavender is one of my favorite scents but they have many options that are also wonderful.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.