BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jessica J.
This is my go to cleaner, I use it for mopping, basic shower cleaner, and I mix it with water as a general cleaner. I literately use this to clean most areas. I also boil it and use it as an air freshener.
Yelissa C.
This has a very pleasant scent, and it is one great cleaner. It is as good as some of the nationally advertised household cleaners I've seen on television. I mixed mine with water and it was very effective. The 128 oz. bottle is a lot of product for a nominal price. It is indeed a great value. If you haven't tried it, you should. You will not be disappointed.
Tabbitha G.
I love fabuloso... It has a great smell! I use it all the time when I’m mopping my hardwood floors or wiping down my cabinets at night ! It always helps me keep everything sanitized and clean! I love it !
Damaris B.
Rose Hill, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a staple in my house since it reminds me of my childhood growing up in a Latin American household. I love the smell and I haven’t been disappointed with the way it cleans. I prefer this scent over others but it’s just my own opinion.
Alaona G.
Austin, TX
When you want your house to smell as clean as it looks use Fabuloso!!

The price is very affordable compared to other cleaners.

Works well straight and diluted.

It has the most awesome Lavender Scent ever!
Kaylee S.
Stockton, CA
I love this for cleaning it is super good for mopping and J love how it smells and it works for mopping cleaning and so much more but I totally would recommend this if you like a nice fresh lavender scent.
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
I love this stuff! The smell is amazing and it so cheap. It cleans so well and never leaves a residue! It makes my house smell wonderful. It has yet to fail me, it works great on hard wood and tile floors!
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
I use this multi purpose cleaner when cleaning my floors. It smells amazing and I know my floors are clean considering how dirty the mop water is when I'm done! I would recommend this multi-cleaner to everyone.
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
Love the smell and the fact that you can not only mop with it but dilute in a spray bottle and use it around the house to clean with. It is also very affordable and i can get a bottle from the dollar tree
Elena D.
I use this item when cleaning my floors mostly, but I still use it in the bathrooms when I clean them. I love how it comes in different scents and they all smell really good! I recommend to everyone!!!!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.