BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Tania L.
This product is the most comun multi-purpose Cleaner and the smell is for many time, i can use it every day.
Janicebeth L.
Humacao, PR
This product have a smell so good and cleansing anything. My grandma loves this fragance and always use it.
Angélica B.
El tradicional fabuloso, deja un aroma que perdura en nuestros hogares además que deja los pisos brillantes
Phoebe S.
Tijuana
Me encanta él aroma tan fresco que tiene y que dura muchísimo. Además q es muy barato y quita olores feos.
Stephanie R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love the smell and it cleans everything from the restrooms to the bedrooms to the living room and kitchen.
Frany h.
Lo uso para todo es por eso que lo compro a demás es muy económico algo muy accesible para limpiar el hogar
Michelle V.
Smell good and left all my house clean and all these, and i can buy in any place because everybody sell it
Paradise H.
cairo
can not judge this product because I am using it yet, but I hope to try it soon so that I can judge it well
Melissa H.
Piedras Negras, Coahuila
Love the smell, just smell like clean. Just wet the mop with fabuloso and water and my floor is so clean!
Aરλħί R.
Mi opinión es que este producto es perfecto para el cuidado personal y laboral. trabajo con este producto
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.