BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Elyse M.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing cleaner and the scent is really nice and lingers for a long time... can't go wrong with fabuloso!
Karen E.
It is a product that leaves a very pleasant smell when cleaning, leaves clean and has an affordable price
Es bueno y huele super rico... no deja manchas, y coml es multiuso lo puedes usar en mesas espejos etc..
Melissa H.
Piedras Negras, Coahuila
Love the smell, just smell like clean. Just wet the mop with fabuloso and water and my floor is so clean!
Jennifer Q.
El de siempre me encanta me deja la casa super limpia y oliendo uhmmmmmmm delicioso uf recomendadisimo
Rocio E.
What I can say is a product leaves a very good scent and have used it for years.
My entire life hahaha.
Marco Antonio C.
PUEBLA
Good product but i don't like the scent , clean good i use that for clean my room kitchen and bathroom
ana G.
Canby, OR
Nothing beats fabuloso unlike pinesol this smells great and fills up the house with such a clean scent!
Sumarie R.
Sumamente divino. Me encantas como deja mi casa. Limpia muy bien. Y tras de eso deja un olor duradero.
Katherin B.
Colombia
Tiene un olor muy delicioso. Me encanta porque deja mi casa con un olor muy rico que a todos le agrada
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.