BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Vanessa M.
Arvin, CA
My moms go to multi purpose cleaner and mine too. This smells great! Every Mexican has this in their house hold because it's a classic and very inexpensive! My personal favorite scent is the green apple one 😀
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Great cleaning product! Makes the whole house smell great ! Have been using it for years , just mix with some warm water in a bucket and get to cleaning !!! Purchase every few weeks ! Definitely recommend to everyone
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
THE BEST!!!! I use this all through my house. I mop, clean counters abd toilets, and even mix with bleach to pour down the drain to make the house smell delicious!!! It works so well and the smell lasts for days!
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
We love this!!!! We have used this for more than 10 years we have to use it!!! It’s very very affordable it cleans so well but we just love the aroma!!! We recommend this to everybody you will not regret it!
Francisca O.
Beaumont, CA
Fabuloso is the best cleaner ever! Not only does it clean very well but you can’t beat the smell. It makes the entire apartment smell good and doesn’t burn my nose. I feel comfortable using it on everything!
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
I love the way this smells. It doesn't have a horrible smell like others. This one smells great. It's not strong where it hurts your head or anything. It does the job done and your house will be smelling great.
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I use this all over the house! It smells amazing and it’s pretty cheap! I’m even able to find smaller bottles at my local dollar tree sometimes! Comes in several different scents and it performs well as a cleaner.
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
Can't go wrong with this multipurpose cleaner. My mom used it allll the time growing up, and now I do! It smells clean and fresh and gets the job done. Very affordable and you can find it almost everywhere.
Alaona G.
Austin, TX
When you want your house to smell as clean as it looks use Fabuloso!!

The price is very affordable compared to other cleaners.

Works well straight and diluted.

It has the most awesome Lavender Scent ever!
Damaris B.
Rose Hill, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a staple in my house since it reminds me of my childhood growing up in a Latin American household. I love the smell and I haven’t been disappointed with the way it cleans. I prefer this scent over others but it’s just my own opinion.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.