BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Sofia O.
Yopal
this product is so nice, smell delicious and i loved is good for my floor, i think that the floor looks sparkly
Karla R.
Smells so good and it cleans perfectly, I would buy more of this specific scent, although I like more scents
Tania L.
This product is the most comun multi-purpose Cleaner and the smell is for many time, i can use it every day.
Sara L.
It is an excellent product for washing any space, leaves a pleasant scent and can be used on walls and floors
clarivel G.
Monterrey
Deja un aroma la vanda y desinfecta a la vez siempre lo uso fababuloso.. para baño sala cocina. Es muy bueno
Mariana A.
Me gusta utilizar este producto para la limpieza de mi casa porque queda un olor super rico por mucho tiempo
Jessica G.
San Luis Potosí
Yo siempre compro fabuloso, deja una frescura increíble aparte de que huele delicioso
Anímense a comprerlooo
Ninoska S.
Rinde mucho, buen olor, buen precio, marca reconocida por muchos años en mi pais, deja sensacion de limpieza
Casondra H.
Stephenville, Newfoundland
I really disliked the smell, left smudge marks and didn't have an overall good clean. I wont repurchase again.
Frany h.
Lo uso para todo es por eso que lo compro a demás es muy económico algo muy accesible para limpiar el hogar
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.