BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
laura denisse a.
lote 16 manzana 117
en lo personal ami me facina trapear con fabuloso ya que deja su aroma y deja limpio me gusta como huele su frescura
Su olor es demasiado agradable, además de que dura durante muchas horas, deja el piso completamente limpio y brilla!
Stefanie S.
One of my most favorite product out there. This is ALWAYS in my cupboard. It smells amazing and works even better!!!!
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla
I love this product. It is an easy to use product and has a good smell. I use it for many things. I do recommend it.
lucia a.
It´s really good and it has a nice smell too!. I always use it to clean the floors. It´s a shame it doesn´t desinfect
Xochilt M.
Managua
Smells amazing! I use it for my floor and my bathroom... It gives you that feeling of clean house that its awesome
Fernando M.
Mi limpiador favorito. Se distingue del resto de sus aromas. Por ser el mas oloroso y limpiador. Tengo uno en casa.
Marianel G.
Me encanta su aroma y la fórmula no es pegajosa. Lo utilizo especialmente en pisos y baños, además es muy rendidor.
Nashali M.
I use Fabuloso for everything! It leaves that lavender scent all over your home. I mostly use it to wipe my floors.
Dayieliz R.
Manati
I love the smells. I put this everytime when I'm going to mop. It leaves the house with a really nice smell.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.