BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner
es un producto muy agradable ya que tiene un abuena consistencia, un olor muy agradable y limpia de maravilla las superficies sucias sin dejar rastro de humedad o arena, tiene distintas formas de uso haciendo mas sencillas las lavores domesticas
Nancy L.
Algeciras
I love the smell of this stuff and it keeps my home nice and clean!! Plus it's every affordable, and color of the stuff is super cute. I purchase my cleaning stuff at either target or walmart.
Daniela C.
Becerril
Es súper bueno para la limpieza en el hogar, además de que huele delicioso deja una sensación de frescura y limpieza que perdura mucho. Además su empaque ergonómico es excelente para evitar accidentes. Es económico, en casa se usa siempre.
Luisa Fernanda C.
Popayan
Ideal to leave the houses without a stain of dirt, besides to finish with the bad fats of the home, it maintains it with a spectacular smell, nor the guests will want to leave, Its quantity is quite good, and its price is low, If you want to leave your floors impeccable, use it.

Sylva V.
Fabulodo is definitely a Multi-Purpose Cleaner. I use it for counter tops in the kitchen, in cleaning the bathroom and mopping the floors. Not only does it smell good it's by far the best all around cleaner I've found.
Este producto tiene un aroma muy agradable, además sus componentes hacen que sea un poderoso multiusos que verdaderamente ayuda en un 100% en la limpieza del hogar.
Luma I.
Cristinápolis-Sergipe
I love it because I can use it in the whole house and it smells the
But what pleased me most is that I have asthma and allergy to very strong odors but this does not happen when I use this wonderful product
Harumy M.
Lima
Really good it cleans perfect And smells really good
I bought it in a local store
I cost 3 dollars it was a really good value
It had a really nice scent
I would buy it really soon it works really well
Paty M.
It has fresh aromas and in addition, it is easy to use: a little of this in a bucket with water yields to clean my room and leave it with a pleasant and clean smell. It is good quality at a low price
Claudia D.
If you want your house with a nice smell in the floors, this is the best choice. It really works to keep the floors clean. It has a good value and you can find it almost in all super markets. maybe it hasn't an strong smell but it really works for clean.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.