BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Chasity M.
Clovis, NM
Cleaner well and can be used for multi surfaces but the smell is very fragrant. It can get overwhelming I would say use it in a well ventilated area if you are sensitive to smell, the smell also lingers.
Summer T.
Ogden
My mom raised me using fabuloso to clean and I still use it to this day. I like using it to mop my floors. Cleans well and leaves a nice scent in the house that lasts all day. Great product and very affordable
Mel M.
El Paso
Purchased at: Walgreens
Literally can’t go wrong with this stuff, super scented making your whole house smell clean and wonderful. You can use it for almost any surface but I mainly use it for the floors and the kitchen counter tops!
Kelly H.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I mix Fabuloso with water and use to clean my floors. I love the Lavendar scent! It's my favorite. You def get bang for your buck! It's cheap and you can get it in most stores! Yes, I'd recommend to others :)
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the way this smells. It doesn't have a horrible smell like others. This one smells great. It's not strong where it hurts your head or anything. It does the job done and your house will be smelling great.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
THE BEST!!!! I use this all through my house. I mop, clean counters abd toilets, and even mix with bleach to pour down the drain to make the house smell delicious!!! It works so well and the smell lasts for days!
Francisca O.
Beaumont, CA
Fabuloso is the best cleaner ever! Not only does it clean very well but you can’t beat the smell. It makes the entire apartment smell good and doesn’t burn my nose. I feel comfortable using it on everything!
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
We love this!!!! We have used this for more than 10 years we have to use it!!! It’s very very affordable it cleans so well but we just love the aroma!!! We recommend this to everybody you will not regret it!
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Great cleaning product! Makes the whole house smell great ! Have been using it for years , just mix with some warm water in a bucket and get to cleaning !!! Purchase every few weeks ! Definitely recommend to everyone
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this all over the house! It smells amazing and it’s pretty cheap! I’m even able to find smaller bottles at my local dollar tree sometimes! Comes in several different scents and it performs well as a cleaner.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.