BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Paty M.
It has fresh aromas and in addition, it is easy to use: a little of this in a bucket with water yields to clean my room and leave it with a pleasant and clean smell. It is good quality at a low price
Harumy M.
Lima
Really good it cleans perfect And smells really good
I bought it in a local store
I cost 3 dollars it was a really good value
It had a really nice scent
I would buy it really soon it works really well
Marcela H.
este ambientador con olor a lavanda deja los pisos limpios y perfumados, dejando un agradable aroma y una sensación de limpieza que a todos en casa les gusta, además por un increible bajo precio
Claudia D.
If you want your house with a nice smell in the floors, this is the best choice. It really works to keep the floors clean. It has a good value and you can find it almost in all super markets. maybe it hasn't an strong smell but it really works for clean.
cynthia r.
I cant live with out fabuloso.I buy the gallon so it can last me for a long time.It smells good the smell last for a long time i use it on my counter toilet' floor and toilet tank.Its safe to use.
Dustye S.
Paragould Arkansas
This stuff is cheap and smells great. It also cleans pretty good but it isn't antibacterial like I prefer. With small children, it is important to me to have something to reduce germs. I wish they would make a version of this that has that formula.
Tori G.
Cumming, GA
Not too pricey, smells great. I love that it can be used on practically any surface. My mom consistently uses this product, and truly uses it to clean everything in her kitchen.
James G.
Tampa, FL
I us this product once a week to mop my kitchen and bathrooms. It always does a great job both cleaning and deodorizing my entire house. Fabuloso always does a wonderful job and I would recommend it to anyone that likes to keep a clean house.
Melissa T.
We use this all the time for the floors and leaves the house smelling incredibly well. It is also a good thing that this is multipurpose but also at a very reasonable price!
Margarita C.
Santa Marta
es un buen producto lo recomiendo mucho sirve mucho limpia diferentes productos, es variado, un solo producto, muchos usos, lo comre en unn supermercado de mi pais, no se el precio, aunque no es muy barato
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.