BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Maria G.
Fabuloso olor a lavanda, sin duda una de los productos que mas me han encantado y se ha hecho mi fasinacion, no cabe duda que de todas las fragancias esta es la que mas me ha gustado y se lo he recomendado a mis amigos ( haci ya estamos en buenos terminos cuando llego de visita a su hogar :) )
Gabriella M.
Hatboro, PA
I love this stuff. It's absolutely freaking amazing. I usually don't use it for anything other than my linoleum flooring in my kitchen, and my bathroom floor, but I know confidently that I can use it for whatever the heck I want. This stuff cleans literally everything and I love the smell of it!
Carolina R.
México, San Luis Potosí Slp
En primer lugar, huele delicioso, necesitas muy poco producto para poder limpiar grandes áreas de la casa. Es multiusos ya que lo uso para trapear, limpiar muebles, lavar el baño, entre otras cosas.
El precio es super accesible y lo mejor es que en verdad desinfecta las superficies.
Christina D.
You can use this for everything! You can put it in laundry, dilute it, use it as is. It gets a good clean & the smell is strong & lasting!! I think it's best for cleaning the bathroom. I'm too scared to put it in my laundry. & it's cheap.
Natalia V.
Soacha
The fabuloso cleaner is a great multi-purpose cleaner for bathroom, kitchen and actually wherever. It leaves a pleasant scent of lavender and not a strong odor like Clorox bleach. Would recommend this product any time.
Isabella M.
Un muy buen producto para la limpieza del hogar y con un aroma perdurable, cumple con su objetivo multipropósito ya sea que lo uses disuelto para diferentes superficies o concentrado para una limpieza más profunda
Asma K.
This is the only brand of multi purpose cleaner that I buy cuz it's amazing! I use it mostly for mopping and it never disappoints me.. has a really nice scent and lasts pretty long... would recommend it to others
jemimah k.
Fabuloso was had great results and was really easy to use. My family loved how quickly it wiped grime away and how anyone in the family could use it to help tidy up. The results were excellent and out fabuloso far beyond any other product. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone
Paula V.
Delicioso aroma. De los productos que no faltan en mi hogar. Buena presentación, es un poco caro dependiendo de los ingresos de la familia, creo que bastante accesible para la mayoría. rinde lo suficiente.
Sanjee P.
Toronto, ON
Strong scent that lingers after you have used the product. It may irritate those with allergies or problems with strong fragrance. The price is good for what you get. I would recommend this product to others.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.