BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Danae P.
Tucson, AZ
Fabouloso is always a go to! I use this to mop my floors. It leaves everything clean and smelling clean too! You always know I mopped when you smell this at home. This is very effective and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a great multi-purpose cleaner.
Tasha n.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
I've been using this for years.. However I mainly use it after Ive surfaced clean. I love the smell.. And have used several fragrances . I just don't believe it's cleans 100..I like to mix Clorox together with it.
Lynzie A.
Buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For the price, fabuloso is a great product (I was able to purchase at dollar store.) I often used it before shifting to more organic/natural products and it was a great deodorizer/disinfectant and made cleaning a breeze. In a pinch if needed, I would definitely purchase fabulosos again.
chelsey s.
havelock,nc
I love the smell of fabuloso products! It smells amazing! And it makes my whole house smell like it! It cleans the floors really well! And I will buy again
Carrie S.
Rome, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
When my boyfriend and I first moved into our house, his mom introduced me to this stuff. She poured it into a spray bottle filling it half way, and then filled the spray bottle with warm water the rest of the way. This is always one of my go to cleaning sprays. I will clean every surface there is with this stuff. It works wonders and it is always super cheap, so that is a major plus!
wendy ѕ.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m so in love with this product. Been using it for over 10 years. My mom introduced me to this product. She used it to clean the floors at the daycare center she worked, and I used it in the preschool classroom I taught and in my home too. My husband loved coming home to the smell of fabuloso. There is another scent but lavender is the best. I get so many compliments from guests, and it leaves the floors shiny and spotless. Of course I dilute it with a bit of water before mopping. I haven’t tired it to clean anything else but I plan too since it’s multipurpose cleaner. Just mopping the floors with it though leaves the house smelling clean and wonderful. Making cleaning so pleasant <3 favorite cleaning product by far!!!!!!!!
Marlet Z.
Elm City, NC
This here is the best! I use this to mop and leaves your house smelling amazing, my family and I have always used this and we get it all the time, there’s not a time that I don’t get it!
Deidra S.
El Paso
I love fabuloso. It smells amazing! I love cleaning and mopping with it. It leaves my home smelling so good.
Cory B.
Brooklyn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I really LOVE the smell of Fabuloso! It lasts a long time and cleans really well. If I have a minor complaint it's that it's a cleaner and not a disinfectant.
Monica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use this when I mop the floors. It smells good at first but the smell is strong. I only use a little because your house will smell like it for hours! I recommend using this but open your windows to let it air out!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.