BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Bevann D.
Hammond
Fantastic product!! Seriously my favorite! I love the way my home smells after cleaning with fabuloso, fresh and clean!
💎NicciStBruce P.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Works well and a great tip is to pour some into the toilet brush holder! This way your toilet brush always goes back into a nice smelling pool of cleaner
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Buenísimo para pisos , baños y manchas difíciles en ropa. Si como lo oyes!! En la ropa combinado con tu detergente normal ayuda a aflojar esa mugre que por sí sola no sale. El aroma a lavanda en la casa es revitalizante. El precio es realmente accesible y cómo mamá es lo que buscamos.
Andrea M.
Las Piedras
Fabuloso is good for cleaning a stain that drop on the floor, if I want to swipe a little on your home floor, even if you want to clean your bathroom. It is a very useful product and it gives it the best order possible that makes your house smell clean and fresh.
Veronica H.
Top of tops, possibly the most common, classic and effective cleaner in Mexico, you can find it everywhere, it has a lot of smells and essences and it’s a basic for cleaning, a really really nice one and really cheap! Highly recommended
Yinaris P.
naguabo
Este es otro fabuloso que me encanta se describe por si solo. Buen precio y un producto efectivo para la limpieza del hogar. Su olor es fresco y duradero, no tengo excusas para este producto y es un producto que siempre compro.
Paola S.
Oh wow! I absolutely love the lavender fabuloso multi purpose cleaner, I purchase it at Walmart and sometimes dollar general. I use it on my floors, I pour it down my drains to keep them smelling clean and fresh, I pour it in my commodes, I wipe down my doors and wall with it, I put a little in my washer when I'm doing towels and bedding. I use it for everything. My house smells so fresh and clean. I highly recommend it.
Ivette thalia b.
Este producto lo utilizo demasiado para poder hacer el aseo de mi casa como trapiar, lavar baños, limpiar ya que tiene un aroma super rico que dura por horas. El precio es muy accesible.
Lo recomiendo
Katty M.
This disinfectant is good. Really buy it for the economic and supreme clean and disinfects well. It has a nice aroma, but it does not last for a long time, which is what I do not like very much.
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a great multipurpose cleaner. It smells great and works great. Everything is left clean and smells nice for quite a while afterwards. I also think it's very affordable and a little goes a long way so a bottle lasts quite a decent amount of time!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.