BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Dajah K.
Ypsilanti,MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite. I love the smell and it leaves the whole house smelling great. It cleans very well.
Angiee G.
One of the best products on the market! I will be recommending to everybody and any body in search of a good reliable product
Shannon M.
Athens
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I like this cleaner for its value and how clean it gets my floors. It is very effective but is also made with a lot of chemicals so I wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like that aspect. For me personally as long at it does it’s job I’m not hating!
Aquila S.
Miami
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Favoloso are use it every time I mop the floors and I just love the smell of it and it is at least the floor feeling clean and smell very nice too and my parents easy as well and I definitely will buy this product again
Jimmy P.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this product countless of times when my dog was a puppy because he was always having accidents in my home. Not only did this floor cleaner take away the smell of what my dog left, but it always left a fresh scent that was would stay for at least 2 days. I’ve tried many cleaning products like this in the market, but none have done better than this one.
Chasity S.
Destin
Purchased at: Walmart
Love cleaning with this. Makes the house smell like you've been cleaning all day. Perfect for floors and bathroom.
alejandra r.
I use fabuloso to mop and clean my toilet. I usually utilize and size. I get this size if the big one is unavailable. I buy this at the 99¢ store, grocery stores, Walmart, and target. Depends in the store I am in.
Abby H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cleaning with this. It smells amazing. I can cabinets, counters, floors, furniture, you name it. A little goes a long way!
Leah M.
Saginaw, MI
Fabuloso is my favorite cleaner and it smells amazing! I’ve been using it for at least 10 years! It’s also very reasonably priced.
Tiphani S.
washington dc
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is a staple In my house I will always use it the best part of this is the scent! It does a great job cleaning but no scent compares to this and what’s even better is this is so cheap you can even get it from $1 free
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.