BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Claudia S.
Dallas , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
the smell is great and i like it alot i use it pretty much all the time, Gives the house a great smell and does stay on for a while, i buy this product all the time and i use it not just top mop but for the restroom toilet affordable and i would buy the product again i do recommend
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I really like this product smells great and cleans great to.My favorite scents ate lavender. And green apple.I would recommend. This product to everyone and I would absolutely. Buy again.This product. Is very affordable. I bought mine St the Dollar tree, but I have seen it at other stores.
Shelby A.
Repeat user. Not great for tough stains, but gets the job done. Love the smell. Can buy this product at most retailers. Pros: smell, price, versatile. Cons: not as effective as other products.
Overall, will continue to buy this product for quick kitchen and bath clean ups.
Sarah C.
Douglasville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the way this stuff smells. I usually start my cleaning routine with filling all the sinks with warm water and mixing this in. Pretty soon the whole house smells amazing and clean. I also use this in my toilets. That amazing scent lasts long after you’re done cleaning too!
Lindsey S.
Oakville, CT
Think of the smell of the most wonderful nostalgia
In the form of a cleaning product. Basically started using it because the cleaning crew st my job was using it and I loved the smell so much I asked them what in the actual heck is that wonderful scent. Fabulouso!!?done and done
Robin R.
Los Angeles
I mop my floors with this and the beautiful scent gives the whole house a fresh scent that last for many days after useage. It a great price. It is located everywhere. I have no issues. I highly recommend this product. I will always purchase and it stays stocked in my home.
Alex C.
Yonkers, NY
Growing up in a Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban American Home, fabuloso was ALWAYS around. It is our go to multipurpose cleaning solution and the smell is absolutely wonderful. I personally love putting it in the tank of the toilet and having it constantly cleaning and making the bowl smell good.

Fabuloso will always be a product that I have in my home and if you don’t use it- you should! Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Kirstin D.
Monticello, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the smell of this cleaner and it lasts for ages. I mix it with some hot water and use it on almost all of the surfaces of my home. Compared to other brands the price is really really good. I have seen it at most major retailers, but I generally buy mine at Walmart.
Rosaleigh N.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For this tiny bottle you don’t even need to use much product to get the job done. I use this to mop my floor and it tackles any mess I have while leaving a fresh sent behind. I would recommend to anyone who’s looking for a product that doesn’t smell like harsh chemicals.
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso is one of my favorite multi-purpose cleaners because not only does it do it’s job, but it smells great too and doesn’t have a chemical smell. It’s also very affordable and can be purchased almost anywhere cleaners are sold. I use it both at home and at my office.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.