BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Guadalupe D.
Baytown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm mexican so i always have to have a lavender sent fabuloso lol.. I love this stuff.
Samantha P.
This is a very good cleaning product with a wonderful scent! Also love joe cheap it is!
Ashley S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
All the scents smell great, it’s the only brand I use to mop my floor.. Fabuloso!!!!!!!
Samantha O.
Sellersburg, IN
It’s great I love it. My mother uses it a lot too and we both love it it’s awesome too
Fiona G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ll use it if I have to but I find the scent fading away quicker than other products.
Marian R.
Ky
Smells so good, the smell spread in all the house and all the house smells so so good.
Brianna M.
The go to cleaner for anyone in the military. it smells so good, and is a good product!
Dawn B.
This is the basic cleaner in my home. It's reasonably priced, and leaves a clean scent.
Ely massiel T.
Miami,FL, Miami

the smell is very good leaves the house smelling clean is really very nice to recommend
Courtney E.
Simply amazing! Gets the job done. I love how the scent permeates throughout the house.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.