BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Nathalia F.
san diego
Purchased at: Target
I use Fabuloso because it is nostalgic to me. The clean smell lasts all day and it reminds me of my grandmas house after she cleans it. And she would actually clean it daily! My floors especially feel clean after I use it
Alexandra L.
Twentynine Palms
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I like this cleaner but noticed on certain floors/linoleum it would end up making my floor a little sticky and would end up having to pass the mop again with just clean water. Not always the case, I think it depends on the linoleum.
Jen A.
Cleans well at a great price.   I love the smell of my house after using.  The clean smell stays around for hours.
Alejandra R.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
What can be said about Fabuloso that isn’t known. The preferred floor cleaner of Latin families everywhere - though I did prefer the Puerto Rican brand Mistolín and its interpretation of lavender. I love lavender, you know none of these lavender products actually smell like lavender, but they smell good. A drip of fabuloso in your mop water, and one in the bathroom for your toilet, especially if you have company over.
Wendy B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Its a great cleaning product. If you apply this when you mop your floor it makes it smell very good and makes floor look clean.
Monica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use this when I mop the floors. It smells good at first but the smell is strong. I only use a little because your house will smell like it for hours! I recommend using this but open your windows to let it air out!
Carrie S.
Rome, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
When my boyfriend and I first moved into our house, his mom introduced me to this stuff. She poured it into a spray bottle filling it half way, and then filled the spray bottle with warm water the rest of the way. This is always one of my go to cleaning sprays. I will clean every surface there is with this stuff. It works wonders and it is always super cheap, so that is a major plus!
Jimmy P.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this product countless of times when my dog was a puppy because he was always having accidents in my home. Not only did this floor cleaner take away the smell of what my dog left, but it always left a fresh scent that was would stay for at least 2 days. I’ve tried many cleaning products like this in the market, but none have done better than this one.
Bevann D.
Hammond
Fantastic product!! Seriously my favorite! I love the way my home smells after cleaning with fabuloso, fresh and clean!
Cynthia M.
Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
I love mixing this with some water cleaning my floors. Makes them clean and leaves it smelling great. I would definitely use this again
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.