BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Fiona G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ll use it if I have to but I find the scent fading away quicker than other products.
Courtney E.
Simply amazing! Gets the job done. I love how the scent permeates throughout the house.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My go to all purpose cleaner. It is affordable, smells wonderful and gets the job done!
Emily C.
Amazing! Smells wonderful! Cleans great! A little goes a long way so it lasts a while!!
angelica m.
Rye Brook, NY
Smells great, no streaks, it was s not harsh when you smell it. Affordable just great
Amberella L.
San Francisco
Love the smell leaves you house smelling wonderful and clean. Love the lavender smell
Deidre D.
Owasso, OK
Great multipurpose cleaner. Gets the job done without upsetting my sensitive sinuses.
Britney G.
Clovis, CA
Great for all cleaning jobs! Bathroom, kitchen everywhere! Use to mop floors as well.
Lauren C.
Wyandotte, MI
I love the smell of this but I also feel like it doesn't clean... just masks smells.
Ashley C.
Albuquerque
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells amazing and great value always can buy different places and always works great
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.