BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Deidre D.
Owasso, OK
Great multipurpose cleaner. Gets the job done without upsetting my sensitive sinuses.
Nick m.
Ahhh just a basic cleaner nothing special honestly soap,water and,bleach works better
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
I love the smell of this! Leaves my kitchen, bathroom, or floors with a fresh scent.
Lauren C.
Wyandotte, MI
I love the smell of this but I also feel like it doesn't clean... just masks smells.
Sharon L.
Hinesville, GA
I put this in my water when I mop. I love the way it smells once you finish cleaning.
angelica m.
Rye Brook, NY
Smells great, no streaks, it was s not harsh when you smell it. Affordable just great
Erica D.
Rockingham, NC
I love this stuff, its super cheap and works really good. it also smells really good.
Keyanna K.
I love the way this cleaning product makes my whole house smell absolutely amazing!!!
Jackie A.
Been using this for a couple years now it’s always my must to get, with a great scent
Cecilia O.
Grandview, WA
The best smelling floor cleaner. I love how fresh and clean this makes my home smell.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.