BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Erin H.
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
This smells so good and lingers! It helps keep my kitchen and bathroom smelling fresh.
Jeanette W.
Charleston, WV
I buy when I am on a budget. It still works great and smells wonderful. Great price and
Mar E.
Love this product. I use it in my kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms. Long lasting scent.
Samantha P.
This is a very good cleaning product with a wonderful scent! Also love joe cheap it is!
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
This product cleans very well and has a great refreshing smell we will continue to use
Gabriella R.
Growing up this is all my mother would use. It smells wonderful and gets the job done.
Brianna M.
The go to cleaner for anyone in the military. it smells so good, and is a good product!
Candace I.
This stuff lifts away dirt and grime from floors to countertops without leaving a film.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
I personally love the smell of Fabuloso. Its fragance stay in the house for long time.
Dawn B.
This is the basic cleaner in my home. It's reasonably priced, and leaves a clean scent.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.