BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Victoria R.
Bryan, OH
This is the best! We use it to clean the floors. We usually get it at the dollar store.
Danielle C.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this to mop my floors and I love the smell it makes my house smell really clean!
Carrie S.
This stuff is amazing! Great smell long lasting. I feel as if my entire home is clean.
Damaris C.
I love this product!!!!!! Great cleaner, the scent is wonderful and long lasting!!!!!!
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
It provides fresh clean smell. I can always count on fabuloso to make my house a home .
Alexandra E.
Bristol , CT
El olor a lavender es lo que mas me gusta de este producto. Es refrescante y desinfecta
Jackie M.
This is the best product i use for mopping lmao I literally use it 24/7 I love it !! ❤️
Geri S.
This multi-purpose cleaner has a good smell. It can be used in the kitchen and bathroom
Jen L.
Saylorsburg , PA
I use this for like an all purpose cleaner. It's smells awesome. And it's a good price
Gabriella R.
Growing up this is all my mother would use. It smells wonderful and gets the job done.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.