BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Twan B.
Palmdale, CA
This is really good for getting stains off the floor. It's cheap & it smells really good.
Ashley S.
This smells amazing and works for many different things! Definitely would recommend this!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Grew up with fabuloso that's all my mom used and uses! They all smell amazing and crisp.
member-91e55
This products works good to continue to buy it because I use it to mop my kitchen floor
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
Love cleaning with fabuloso !! Keeps my place smelling good & clean ... can't complain
Mallory H.
I keep a bottle of this Fabuloso in my home. It cleans so well and it’s smells so good.
Sable C.
Fabuloso is an awesome brand I use it for mopping and and cleaning up things if spilt.
Mar E.
Love this product. I use it in my kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms. Long lasting scent.
Carrie S.
This stuff is amazing! Great smell long lasting. I feel as if my entire home is clean.
Ely massiel T.
Miami,FL, Miami

the smell is very good leaves the house smelling clean is really very nice to recommend
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.