BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Kim G.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love to use this cleaner for my wood floors. It smells great and it makes them look shiny!
malikah d.
This product keeps the house smelling very good I love this product. Many people. Uses this
anna m.
Richmond, CA
I love the smell always makes the house feel super clean and nice to people who come over
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
I enjoy the scent and how well it cleans my home. And the price is affordable for anyone.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
An absolute MUST in a Hispanic household. My mother, sister, and I swear by this product.
Aylin A.
I love the smell for this !!!...and it's also the smell is really good and it cleans good
Stephany C.
Use by every latina women, awesome for ceramic floors, table, clothers, and the bathroom!
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
I really love the way this stuff smells and it's so inexpensive! My whole family uses it.
Twan B.
Palmdale, CA
This is really good for getting stains off the floor. It's cheap & it smells really good.
Cheryl H.
Fabuloso is a great smelling, good cleaning product. I use for most surfaces in my home.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.