BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Stephanie A.
Smells amazing! Very good product and leaves your house smelling incredible! Good cleaner!
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
I actually love the scent smells so fresh and clean fairly affordable and clean everything
Lizbeth M.
This is my all timefavorite Fabuloso because the way it’s smells , had a really nice scent.
Ashley D.
Toledo
I love the smell $1 at dollar tree. A little goes a long way. Fresh scent and cleans well.
Carina G.
This is one of my go to scents! I love how it smells. I usually purchase this at walt mart.
Debi H.
Fabuloso Multi Purpose cleaner is just that. great all round cleaner at a reasonable price
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
My mom buys this a lot and it leaves the house looking nice so I do think this is effective
Maria H.
Cottondale, AL
Best smell ! Leaves whole house smelling great ! Very good price ! I highly recommend it !
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
This leaves the floors clean and sparkling! I just wish the scent wasn't so strong though.
malikah d.
This product keeps the house smelling very good I love this product. Many people. Uses this
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.