BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX
I mop with this and it smells amazing and cleans amazingly. The purple one is my favorite.
christina a.
Springfield, MO
I mainly use to mop. Makes my house smell so wonderful. Plus the price is budget friendly.
Nicole K.
Running Spgs, CA
Floors floors floors! It smells great, leaves no sticky or weird residue & is super cheap.
Brittany F.
I love the way this smells!!! I got it at Walmart & it was a good quick clean all product.
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge , LA
This cleaning product is so amazing and it smells so good have your house smelling amazing
Marlene R.
Who can go wrong with this product!! It smells delicious your house and keeps it spotless💪🏽
Reema B.
I love the scent of this! I use this for everything! Glass cleaner, air freshener, love!!!
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
I love to use fabuloso lavender to mop my floors. They scent lingers and it is affordable.
Cortney B.
Whittier, CA
Smells good and cleans our tile floor great! And it's very affordable and will keep using.
Emily S.
Beaverton, OR
I love the fresh scent it leaves when i clean. Its a must have especially for the bathroom.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.