BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Storm💦💨⚡ Y.
Birmingham, AL
I use this product in my mop water when I mop up my house. It smells soooooo incredibly good.
Martiesa N.
Spring, TX
I use this product to keep my house smelling good. Very inexpensive, which is why I love it.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love fabuloso! It's not expensive and it cleans. I wish they would make more scents though.
Amanda B.
Rochester, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super cheap but gets the job done! The frangrance lasts forever too! Definitely worth buying.
Syndaisa L.
Smithfield, VA
It cleans very well. A little product goes a long way. Smells amazing and is amazing overall.
Clarissa P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this product for mopping, and wiping down the rails for the stairs, sinks and toilets.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used to use this at glamour shots as an all purpose cleaner for mopping and toilet cleaning.
Yazeli C.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
These one, I love the smell. I use it every day when I clean the floor. It's my favorite one.
Gianna B.
Hobart, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
FAVORRRRIITE SCENT! Love mopping with this as well as clorox! My absolute favorite!! Must try
Leanna S.
Faribault, MN
My favorite cleaner ever. Use it all over our home. The smell just makes me think freshness.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.