BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Clarissa P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this product for mopping, and wiping down the rails for the stairs, sinks and toilets.
Brionne H.
Lake Charles, LA
It smells wonderful and it gets all the stains off the floor and it gets the job done as well
Crystal C.
Lufkin, TX
SMELLS AMAZING!!! Love this product it's a must in your home!! So refreshing and clean scent!
Megan T.
Perry , FL
Strong scent. Last a while, little goes a long way and mixed with bleach it’s a great cleaner
Eva I.
My favorite!! Does it cleaning job and the after smell is great!! Not too bubbly like others!
ImaMuchkinCatDuh ..
Rockford, IL
I love this smell !! i clean the floors almost everyday and it just freshens up the house ^~^
Alyssa B.
Absolutely love the scent and gets my floors perfectly clean . Very reasonably priced as well
Elizabeth C.
Preston, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Fabuloso is good but I’m not totally crazy about the smell! It kinda reminds me of a hospital
Andrea Z.
Iowa
Great scent! Leaves home smelling fresh and clean! Purchased this particular item many times
Berenice R.
Bellingham, WA
Use this to mop the floor mixed with some water . Makes the house smell Sooo good ! Love this
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.