BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Leisa M.
Belle
I use this to mop my floors and for laundry. It leaves both smelling fresh and nice and clean
Erika M.
Russellville , AR
I love the way it smells and how it lasts theoughout the day it leaves my floors super clean
Gianna B.
Hobart, IN
FAVORRRRIITE SCENT! Love mopping with this as well as clorox! My absolute favorite!! Must try
Andrea Z.
Iowa
Great scent! Leaves home smelling fresh and clean! Purchased this particular item many times
Clarissa P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this product for mopping, and wiping down the rails for the stairs, sinks and toilets.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
I always keep this cleaner in my kitchen. It cleans well and smells like it gets the job done
Arlene L.
Leaves your house smelling like flowers once you start mopping, or cleaning it with anything.
Samantha T.
Chesapeake , VA
Smells amazing! And does an amazing job at keeping the house smelling good and looking great!
Idälíää B.
Humble , TX
Smells really good i’ve been using it for a long time it works good and its not too expensive
Soleimy T.
Love the smell long lasting shine andbabsolute details to counters its my 1 to go to cleaner
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.