BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Ana I.
Love the smell of fresh cleanliness. Definitely recommend purchasing this product for home cleaning.
Leaves such an amazing scent shen cleaning around the house! i would definitely recommend this prduct.
Jennifer G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My family had been using this for years . I've only seen them use this lol . The smell lol omg great
Cameron G.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the most affordable multipurpose cleaner in my opinion . This is definitely my first choice.
Ericka V.
Fabuloso is exactly that, fabulous!! It smells great and I use it to even clean my toilets and sinks
Grace B.
I like this product. Good for cleaning. Mopping the floors. I like the scent. Leaves my floor clean.
elena p.
I like this floor cleaner! It smells really good and cleans your floors good. It also is inexpensive.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I really like using this product to clean my bathrooms. It leaves a nice smell and adequately cleans!
Sierra S.
Elkridge, MD
My while family uses this cleaner. It's very concentrated and smells amazing for a cleaning product.
Frances B.
One of the best cleaning products and it smells amazing. I love to clean my floors with this product
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.