BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Ariel H.
This smells great people compliment my our house because the smell is amazing💖💖💖💖 and its cheap
Tia B.
Saint Robert, MO
So so cheap with a strong smell. Perfect for soaking the sink or just wiping down the counters!
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
I use this to map my floors and to steam clean my carpet. It always works well for what I need
Hannah J.
Littleton , NH
Helps my apartment floors shine. Great scent, which saves from having to spray air fresheners.
Tori N.
Rock Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great works great definitely recommend to everyone I love this product and use it a lot
Danielle Q.
This is my favorite thing to clean my kitchen counters and the smell is so clean and enjoyable
Jessica W.
Cannelton, WV
Works amazingly and really does its job. It has a very strong, grape-like smell but I love it!
Shelly V.
homosassa
Fabulouso can be used to clean almost anything. Floors windows and more. And it smells amazing.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
I love using fabuloso it is amazing and it has amazing fragrances.I would definitely recommend
Samara 🦄.
Fabuloso is the GOAT. Great cleaner that has your home smelling super fresh. It’s a must have.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.