BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I like using fabuloso to mop my house it makes my house smell so good and clean. I use it daily
ALEJANDRA V.
Hattiesburg, MS
Producto básico de la casa, olor permanece bastante tiempo, económico y con variedad de olores
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the smell. I use this to clean my kitchen floors and to keep my trash cans smelling fresh.
Margarita T.
Makes the house smell real good and it refreshing. Bought it at shop rite is where I bought it
Carol M.
Bronx, NY
Who doesn’t love fabuloso the smell is an iconic clean house smell in all Hispanic culutre lol.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great!!
Smells Great. Love a clean floor and I use it in all surfaces. Hace su trabajo Muy bien
Ariel V.
5366 marlfield dr
It smells good and it cleans well. Can’t really say much about it. Hopefully it disinfects too.
JESSICA M.
Baytown, TX
Love this product leaves my home smelling clean and fresh. Works on all surfaces in all rooms.
Kristen M.
High Point , NC
This is a staple in my house hold. Great for mopping! It makes the whole house smell wonderful.
Carol T.
Elsa, TX
This is a Mexicans best friend on Saturday morning! Leaves the house smelling good and clean!!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.