BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
My favorite thing to mop my floors with ! The smell is amazing and last longer than pine sol of Lysol (atleast to me) I’ve had people come over after mopping that even commented on the smell . Super affordable . Cleans great !
Nahomi S.
El Paso, TX
You have to be careful with the amount of product you use when cleaning your floors with it. A little goes a looooong way!! If you use more, your floors will be sticky and you'll have to get another cleaner to get rid of it
Chadney B.
Madison , TN
I use this for everything. From cleaning the kitchen, bathroom mopping floors as well but my fav is to place it in a old pot and on a low setting allow it to marinate and use it as aroma for the home. It doesn’t take much to fill up the whole house
Eva Michelle C.
Woodhaven, NY
Love this product. Smells delicious and leaves areas I clean spot-less. Only use it in bathroom & the kitchen at times. Don't use it around my kids area because the smell is a bit too strong for him- otherwise great product.
Tiffany T.
Titusville
I have been using this product for years and i have never been disappointed. The scent just makes your house smell so fresh. I use it in my mop water or you can boil it in a pot on your stove. You can find it at many stores
Loryna C.
Buena Park, CA
We use this on about everything! We use it from cleaning the floors to cleaning the sick. We love the way it smells. You can find at target, northgate, almost every grocery store! Definitely something to keep in the house.
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
My mom recommended this product to me a few months ago so I made a special trip to the dollar store to find it. I’m so glad I did! This does the same job as a more expensive cleaner but the smell makes your house smell amazing!
Aiuella F.
Sealy, TX
If you don’t use fabuloso in your house you’re not a real one. This stuff will leave your house smelling like lavender for the next month. No house is clean unless you use fabuloso. It’s super affordable and lasts forever.
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
I mean the smell alone is not only nostalgic for me but a necessity. I love walking into my home and smell this. It’s easy to use - and can be used on nearly everything. It really makes anything it touches look, feel, and smell clean.
laney g.
ozona
let me tell you , all the moms have this cleaning product! it’s the greatest multi purpose cleaner ever , leaves a great result and smells soo soo soo good . if you haven’t got it you should , YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT AT ALL
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.