BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Ivis A.
Doral, FL
Great for floor mopping. I like the smell. you can mix it with water if you think is too strong.
Tyeisha R.
Greenville, MS
I love the smell and the cleanliness of this product. They clean well and it smells really great.
Katie F.
Delaplaine, AR
Smells wonderful and does an awesome job cleaning! I use it all over my house to clean up messes.
Jessica W.
Cannelton, WV
Works amazingly and really does its job. It has a very strong, grape-like smell but I love it!
Carolyn E.
Love the scent and the price. I love how it gets the job done and how clean it leaves my home.
Alyssa E.
San Antonio, TX
i honestly use this to make everything smell good , it does its job sooo well . very impressed
Michaela T.
Jonesboro,Ar
Can be used for MANY things I have always loved it and would definitely recommend it to people
Cynthia B.
Los Angeles, CA
I been using fabuloso for years i started to use it because it was cheap plus I like the smell
Emily C.
Love love love. They’re worth the price! The smell of these products are amazing and last long
Sierra L.
New Iberia, LA
It's a good product to use when you are cleaning cabinets, counters, shelves and anything else.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.