BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner
This product is great for cleaning all around the house and it even leaves a great smell behind.
Marilu A.
San Bernardino, CA
I use it to clean all the floors and the porch outside so that it can have a nice welcoming smell
Annabel E.
I use this to mop my floors. It smells great and it makes me feel like my floors are truly clean.
Kayla M.
Hartsville , TN
Smells amazing and works great I use it for my floors it’s great makes them look really good too!
Samantha F.
Winter Garden , FL
You know everyone uses this product smells so great and is very cheap it’s a must in a household
Molly M.
Mckinney, TX
SMELLS AMAZING!!!! My favorite multi purpose cleaner!!! No questions asked this stuff is awesome.
Realmente e probado todas y me encantan asta los uso para labar ropa me encanta el aroma de todos
Karlee G.
Smells so good my grandma uses it and I only prefer her to use this brand and only the purple one
Shalia R.
Tough on grease! It also have a long lasting scent that is not overwhelming! Highly recommend it
Haydeeliz H.
Every Hispanics go to! Always leaves the house smelling amazing and clean. Never a disappointment
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.