BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Ana Sofia B.
This is very traditional between the Hispanics, I like the smell and how it leaves my floor clean.
Norma G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product and non-expensive can use it every day to clean just about anythingIt also smells great
Regina S.
Dallas, TX
Smells so good, it's my favorite. Leaves floor spotless and the nice smell stays for quite some time.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the smell of fabulouso. I mop my house at least twice a day with it just cause I love the smell.
Ana N.
Tustin, CA
I use fabuloso to mop my floors and i love it it leaves a very fresh scent and the floors very clean
Leslie D.
Mendota, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best product you can use for your house smells so good and leaves the floors spotless I love it !
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Este producto me gusta por años por su precio y su olor y sobre todo lo he conseguido en México y usa
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff. I use it daily, and it is amazing. It’s worth the money and I highly recommend it.
Celeste S.
Orlando, FL
If you're looking to buy a cleaner for your floor, this is the one! Smells much better than pinesol.
Abby G.
Smells great. I use it to clean the toilet, the sink, and i also add it to water to mop and its great
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.