BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Leslie D.
Mendota, CA
The best product you can use for your house smells so good and leaves the floors spotless I love it !
Ana I.
Love the smell of fresh cleanliness. Definitely recommend purchasing this product for home cleaning.
Jenai P.
I love this cleaning product! It will get the job done and the best thing is that the smell is great!
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
Smells so good. I'm always repurchasing this scent. Your whole house will smell like this for hours.
Cecilia F.
This product is very good and I like how smell my house, and this product clean the floor very good
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Great cleaner to mop the floors. Cleans and freshes up the floor. Great product and very affordable
lindsy D.
Works good and makes my house smell so good. It's only a couple dollars for a big container of it.
Samantha B.
Use this product for eveything. It cleans my kitchen and bathroom leaving a good scent behind also
Amy G.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This reminds me of my grandma!!! I buy this at Costco love the fragrance that will last gor days!!!
Kristine H.
Eugene, OR
Great strong lavender flavor. Very cheap product, can be purchased at dollar stores but works great
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.