BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jasmine L.
Pittsburg , CA
This smells soooo good to start off. It works really well in getting things clean. So you gets two for one with your areas being clean but also have this lingering lovely smell that lasts for hours. I would recommend this cleaner.
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
My go to when cleaning house gets the job done and the smell isn’t over powering at all! Would recommend overall price is great, effective and smell isn’t over powering. I kept stalking this whenever I would go to my neighborhood market.
Stephanie V.
Fabuloso is simply amazing and is bound to be found in almost all Hispanic households. It’s because it gets the job done at an affordable price without having to spend more than you have. Works for so many things I personally recommend
Debbie H.
Have purchased several different scent of the Fabuloso Multi Purpose Cleaner and have been pleased with all. I use this to mop my tile floors which always leaves a clean fresh scent all thru the house. Very affordable and easily purchased at WalMart.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
I love the smell it’s affordable works like a charm and my floors look brand new after i use this. I purchase as often as needed. I usually like to mop a few times a week with two boys it gets pretty yucky and this works miracles ❤️♥️
Arlyn O.
Fabuloso is one of the best multipurpose cleaners. They all smell great out of all the various fragrances to chose from. I usually buy mines from the dollar store, but they are really easy to find in almost every supermarket.
Bethany B.
My go-to floor cleaner! I use it to mop and clean the cabinets and baseboards. It works great and is super affordable. It also leaves my home smelling amazing all day.
Christine G.
columbia
I use this with my hard wood floor cleaner mix to make the smell better and i love this stuff . I mean it smells so good already and gives my floors a nice clean look definitely recommend this product to keep in the house !!
Tiffany T.
Titusville
I have been using this product for years and i have never been disappointed. The scent just makes your house smell so fresh. I use it in my mop water or you can boil it in a pot on your stove. You can find it at many stores
Nahomi S.
El Paso, TX
You have to be careful with the amount of product you use when cleaning your floors with it. A little goes a looooong way!! If you use more, your floors will be sticky and you'll have to get another cleaner to get rid of it
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.