BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Zayma P.
Homestead, FL
Just like me clean. I love to use this on everything. From kitchen counters to bathroom sink and bowl
Regina S.
Dallas, TX
Smells so good, it's my favorite. Leaves floor spotless and the nice smell stays for quite some time.
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
This is a must have in our bathroom. I always have a bottle, since it helps eliminate odors and such.
Caitlyn C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
In my house we use this for everything love this smell leaves the house smelling so fresh and clean !
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the smell of fabulouso. I mop my house at least twice a day with it just cause I love the smell.
Noor A.
Metairie, IA
This is so good I like the smell😍when I clean the house all my family ask about it 👌and they like it
Tiffani J.
Fabuloso gets a four solely for the scents. Other than that it does nothing but leave a great scent.
rosalina m.
Stratford, CT
I keep my house clean and fresh with fabulosoo i keep my house smeling fabulosoo 24 house meling good
Karlee G.
Show Low, AZ
It leaves my house smelling so fresh and clean. And I know it is a product I can trust to clean well.
Alondra R.
Lancaster, CA
Makes the house smell nice and clean and fresh too ! Cleans very well! Highly recommend this product!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.