BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jessica P.
Omaha, NE
Love this stuff. I use it for both kitchen and bathroom. It leaves everything shining and smelling amazing!
Rebekah L.
Osceola, AR
This makes our house smell so fresh. I love this. It’s not expensive either, it’s the best of both worlds.
Hannah C.
New Orleans, LA
Great clean and smell. I use it in the bathroom, floors, and kitchens. The price is also super reasonable.
Carolina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I guess this is the favorite cleaner my family like since my grandma, really strong smell but does the job
Elizabeth S.
South Bay
I like to scrub my doors & window ceils with this it leaves a lasting scent & it greets you when come home
Jonika T.
Richmond, VA
Smells so good and will freshen up any area you clean . Pretty good price and a staple for house cleaning.
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS
This will always be my all time favorite cleaner to mop with. I love the smell! It definitely does the job
Tanasha S.
Sacramento, CA
Smells clean, brings me nostalgia of when I was younger, my mom used this product as well. It works wonders
Dominique M.
I love this stuff for light cleaning especially in the bathroom and kitchen. Nice long lasting clean smell
Robin W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love to use this to mop the floors makes the house smell so wonderful and the smell lasts for a long time.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.