BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Lorena I.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the smell. After using it, my house always smells clean . It is easy to use No i structions needed
Grisselle R.
Newburgh, NY
I love this cleaner I love the smell it cleans everything I use it all over my kitchen, and bathrooms.
Mari D.
Douglas, AZ
Use this to clean different stuff inside and outside works good on grills and smells good when you mop
Robersy C.
El olor de este producto me encanta! Siempre deja la casa con mucho olor por mucho tiempo.. El mejor 👍👍
Johem S.
Ruskin
I was raised cleaning with this product you can purchase this anywhere and it’s priced at a good price!
Patricia C.
Use it daily. I love it leaves my restroom smelling great all day. Highly recommended for clean freaks.
Jay D.
Rochester, NY
Love the scent of this cleaner. Very affordable. Good packaging. Easy to find. Love the child safe lid
Andrea C.
Turlock, CA
I love this it smells so good I just love the smell it’s so fabulous 😍 it’s amazing I love the smell
😍
Geraldine T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I literally use this to clean all the time and leaves a nice scent in the house, which is long lasting.
Norma G.
Great product and non-expensive can use it every day to clean just about anythingIt also smells great
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.