BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Marina S.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the fact that you clean with this product and after you do it totally smells so good and Fresh.
Sheri R.
Dickinson
I love fabulosa lavender multi purpose because it a good grease cutter . Awesome cleaning. Smells great
Grisselle R.
Newburgh, NY
I love this cleaner I love the smell it cleans everything I use it all over my kitchen, and bathrooms.
Yessikka R.
I lovd the smell it stays on for so long , my floor feels so clean after using this amazing product!!!
Tammie W.
Burlington, IA
Fabuloso I boil this in a old pot and omg! My house smell wonderful I love good smelling house cleaners
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
It’ smells amazing. I use it to clean my floors the out side of my fridge bathroom counters and showers
Samantha  R.
I put this in our toilet bowls & i use to mop as well. It works great & leaves my home smelling great!!
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Love using fabuloso when I clean my house. It super affordable and it makes my whole house smell good.
Vero L.
I really love the lavender smell but it should last longer it will only last for some hours and go away
Lorena I.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the smell. After using it, my house always smells clean . It is easy to use No i structions needed
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.