BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Erikka B.
Cool color, good scent, and great price but doesn't kill germs, which I prefer my cleaning agents to do.
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
Great product great price no complaints highly recommend if your looking for a pleasant soft clean smell
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
Leaves the counter tops and floors extra clean and spotless. The aroma that is left is so fresh and good.
All D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product cleans fine. The reason for the low rating is that the smell is overwhelming in my opinion.
Desaray J.
This product I use by half water and half product! I use it mainly to sanitize my bathroom and dogs cage!
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
I love this stuff it makes your house smell great I use it to mop with and put it in a pot on the stove
Jessica D.
Odessa, TX
Love the smell!! Been using this since I lived with my parents! It leaves your house smelling so clean!!
Latasha P.
I always grab mines from Dollar Tree. The scent is amazing! I mainly use it for cleaning the bathrooms.
Lucia S.
Salem, OR
I use this in my bathrooms and it smells really good and after it gives a nice scent I totally recommend
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
Same thing with this product it leave my floors clean and shiny and not stick...everything smells great.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.