BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
One of my favorite cleaning products. I fill my sink with hot water and add this product then use it to wipe down counter tops and surfaces. It leaves my house smelling amazing. Very affordable and you can find at Target or Walmart.
Emily E.
Portland, OR
One of my most favorite cleaning products. I like how the smell lingers and gives my house a nice, fresh smell. This is an average to above average actual cleaner; not the best grease cutter. Best used for cleaning grimy surfaces.
Geneva D.
Philadelphia , PA
I can do without this brand but my husband swears by it and loves the way it smells. I don’t buy it but every now and again i May come in the house and say oooh what’s that smell (beating myself in the head cus i don’t like it) lol
Theresa C.
Not sure if this actually makes anything cleanser or if the scent just convinces me that it’s cleaner but I love it either way. My mom uses this stuff when I was growing up and now it just feels like it’s the only thing that works.
Dakota N.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
I have children and I use this to clean my counter tops and floor. I chose this product because this is the recommended product they use at daycares. So I recommend this product out there for all my mummies ❤ Plus it smells great!
Daniela V.
Sugar Land, TX
I grew up on this stuff and I do from time to time use it, I did hear a lot of negative things about certain ingredients so I’ve tried to stay away, but if your on a tight budget this really does give you more bang for your buck.?
Dora M.
Grew up with this scent. While it may be a bit overpowering, and ppl down the block will be able to smell it, you'll know your floors are clean lol. A little goes a long way and if u use too much, the floor may feel a bit sticky.
Makala R.
Gastonia , NC
I usually use this cleaner to mop my kitchen and bathrooms and it smells great it really gets the job done no doubt about it I buy it all the time at dollar tree it is a great price and I would recommend this product to everyone.
Katherine M.
Lauderhill, FL
Grandma knows best. I bought so many cleaners through the years and my grandma always laugh because I was trying to fix why is no broken. Fabuloso is and will continue to be better than everything invented to soak our money away
Jasmine L.
Pittsburg , CA
This smells soooo good to start off. It works really well in getting things clean. So you gets two for one with your areas being clean but also have this lingering lovely smell that lasts for hours. I would recommend this cleaner.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.