BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
This is seriously the best smell ever. I would use this product to clean our floors over swifter ANY day.
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL
My old housekeeper introduced me to this product. T works extremely well and I even do my floors with it
Karla P.
Norcross , GA
I love this product. I mean why wouldn't someone love it! It smells so so so GREAT, and great for moppin!
Samantha C.
Use this to mop the floors. leaves the house smelling great and cleans any stains that were on the tile.
irene b.
smells great. good price & use for both my bathrooms and my kitchen. you really can’t go wrong with this.
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
Leaves the counter tops and floors extra clean and spotless. The aroma that is left is so fresh and good.
Marie J.
I uswe it to mop, clean the bathroom. Drop a few caps in the toildt for freshness and its good on grease
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
I use this to mop with its very cheep and works perfectly and smells so amazing it's a must have product
Desaray J.
This product I use by half water and half product! I use it mainly to sanitize my bathroom and dogs cage!
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
Great product great price no complaints highly recommend if your looking for a pleasant soft clean smell
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.