BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
Leaves the counter tops and floors extra clean and spotless. The aroma that is left is so fresh and good.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
The fragrance is Amazin ! Great to have in your kitchen to clean in your house. It does the job to clean
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
We love the smell of this stuff. However I know that it leaves residue on whatever we use it on to clean.
Patricia G.
Laredo, TX
I like mopping with this cleaner because I feel like it leaves the floor clean. Plus the smell is great.
jemily g.
perris , ca
This is my other favorite scent other than Lemmon for cleaning. it is beautiful and I would use it again
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
Same thing with this product it leave my floors clean and shiny and not stick...everything smells great.
Alma C.
yonker ny
Muy buen product me encanta ya que su formula esta disenada para que su olor dure y dure por un buen rato
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
My favorite scent along with the apple one. Long-lasting scent. Works great on floors and bathrooms too.
Tiara W.
I use this for cleaning my floors and cleaning a strong smell from food that I have cooked in my kitchen.
Judy B.
Great cleaning product that can be used in many different areas of your home. It also smells ah-may-zing!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.